🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

I gotta LittleWoods code

Options

Comments

• skintcouncilworker
    Options
    Hj, ust ordered something for £59, the ZQ055 works for me, nothing else. Thanks.
  • azza87
    azza87 Posts: 612 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Please be careful when using ZQ055 with littlewoods. This is actually a Littlewoods direct code. I used the code with littlewoods just like everyone else, i ordered a bouncy castle for my neice and a tshirt working out to £54 i used the ZQ055 code and a 20% of code bringing the amount down to £19.70.

This morning my statment came and the discount hasn't been applied, just the 20% code has been applied to the order. Because the items have been used i cannot even send them back to cancel the order.

Just be aware of this before using the codes!
  • Ghirl
    Ghirl Posts: 477 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last week I used XX085 for 10% off and ZQ055 for £23.50 off together and paid by debit card and the £23.50 was refunded to my account today.
  • theanimallover
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I just saved myself nearly £90.00!
    I used XX277 for 10% off, then had a look here and used ZQ055.
  • CODEBREAKER
    CODEBREAKER Posts: 713 Forumite
    Options
    azza87 wrote: »
    Please be careful when using ZQ055 with littlewoods. This is actually a Littlewoods direct code. I used the code with littlewoods just like everyone else, i ordered a bouncy castle for my neice and a tshirt working out to £54 i used the ZQ055 code and a 20% of code bringing the amount down to £19.70.

This morning my statment came and the discount hasn't been applied, just the 20% code has been applied to the order. Because the items have been used i cannot even send them back to cancel the order.

Just be aware of this before using the codes!

i got my statment this morning and the discount voucher is showing :D
  • Finch7
    Finch7 Posts: 1,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used these codes on Friday for a football shirt and looked on my bank and it was charged full price then the discount refunded. so thank you:):D
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes its your web site spammer = steph1080
  • Applecider_2
    Applecider_2 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    steph ur posts are exactly the same in every post!!!!!!! whats this :spam: buisness do u get money for extra hits on ur website or somethng??
    Total debt £17,135 total paid off £525
  • ladsmadd
    ladsmadd Posts: 397 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for these codes, never seen this forum page before. used £23.50 plus 10% on a £47 order taking it down to £18.80 [nieces 1st birthday present].Shows as £42 on track order but they have refunded account with the £23.50.
    # 017 -Sealed Pot Challenge 8

A friendly look,a kindly smile,one good act and life's worthwhile
    # 017 -Sealed Pot Challenge 7 = £636
    # 382 -Sealed Pot Challenge 6 =£472
  • Sarah-Jane_2
    Sarah-Jane_2 Posts: 10,495 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you :) saved about £30 with the discount codes :)
    :naughty:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family