Sponsorship for sports team...

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I run a competitive cheerleading squad. I have applications for grants in here, there and everywhere as we are in dire need of equipment and uniforms.

I was thinking that a company might sponsor us in return for a logo on our uniforms...does anyone know of any companies that might offer sponsorship to all-star cheerleaders?

Thank you!

HBS x
"I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer

Replies

• andygbandygb Forumite
    14.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Do you actually appear at sporting events, or just competition?
    I used to play for quite a lowly cricket team who managed to get some quite impressive sponsorship (stumps, balls, caps with badges, logos for shirts) from a well known brewery.
    I would imagine local businesses, radio/TV stations may be the way to go.
  • heartbreak_starheartbreak_star Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Thanks Andy,

We generally just compete - we ARE a sports team not an add-on to one ;) - but we also do appearances at local events, for example the rebranding of a local (but rather large!) shopping mall.

Most of our local businesses are chain stores. Will see if I can get us a shout-out on local radio!

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides