We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
iPad users entering comps
Mummybear1
Posts: 79 Forumite
Right think I've got myself sorted for tomorrow, have bookmarked e advents thanks to precious advice from here but was wondering, for those that enter on an iPad what's the best autoform filler? I downloaded Lastpass but it doesn't help really.
Can anyone offer any advice? I'd love not to have to enter my details like a 100 times a day
Thanks!
Can anyone offer any advice? I'd love not to have to enter my details like a 100 times a day
Thanks!
Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 Gü vouchers
Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
0
Comments
-
I use AutoFill.It's simple and gets the details right most of the time!!!
Good Luck!0 -
I find iPad a nightmare to comp on. I just use the Autofill settings in the control panel. I think you have to put your details in the address book.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards