Seen a deal but missed name help needed

Options
Sorry bit of a long shot. seen a advert on facebook for a company that lets new try new food brands delivered think you get £30 of groceries for £4.99 with a voucher until the end of the month but forgot the company name, Anyone know what I'm on about ??

Comments

• couponqueen123
    Options
    if u clicked on the page look back throu your history on the pc you should find it
  • janiebaby29
    Options
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • argamemnon
    Options
    Thanks yes that's the one
  • janiebaby29
    Options
    no worries , let us know what this is like xx
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options

When I clicked on that link my browser told me that site has got an invalid security certificate and cannot be trusted.

This is what I got:

www. degustabox. com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided. (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    Coopdivi wrote: »
    When I clicked on that link my browser told me that site has got an invalid security certificate and cannot be trusted.

This is what I got:

www. degustabox. com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided. (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Found this when searching, if it is of any help -
    "Degustabox is a monthly subscription surprise tasting box. Every month they select and send out a range of new and limited edition food products from well known brands.
    For a monthly fee (with no fixed in contract) of £12.99 customers get a box of store cupboard goodies worth approximately twice that and delivery is included."

HTH.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family