We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

Options

Comments

• Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Free from vouchers today too not finest party as mentioned yesterday sorry 😇
  • sirbaksiu
    Options
    £5 pudding voucher is valid from 10.12.15- my store hasn't accepted it. Just so you are aware. if it's not accepted on the till
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Got my Showstoppers vouchers and although it was supposed to be available, I can't find the Stilton in any store near me :(

Hi

Same here. I went to Tesco Surrey Quays, nothing. I'm gonna ring customer services tomorrow.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• meowser13
    Options
    I've been struggling too, so I emailed the Orchard and they basically said try harder. :( they suggested asking the staff to look up the product using the full product name and insist the stores I have tried (and spent over 90 minutes looking!) have the product...:(
  • LE3
    LE3 Posts: 612 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my Showstoppers vouchers and although it was supposed to be available, I can't find the Stilton in any store near me :(

I'm trying to find the Prosecco sponge - 4 trips now to the big 24hr Tesco extra & I've found the space on the shelf where it should be but it's empty every time. They have tons of Christmas puddings in ....
  • Nyarlathotep
    Options
    LE3 wrote: »
    I'm trying to find the Prosecco sponge - 4 trips now to the big 24hr Tesco extra & I've found the space on the shelf where it should be but it's empty every time. They have tons of Christmas puddings in ....

Typical isn't it.....I need Christmas Puds which are out of stock in my local T's.
    nyarlathotep
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    CAPTAINBLONDECHICK Posts: 952 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 December 2015 at 11:57AM
    Options
    meowser13 wrote: »
    I've been struggling too, so I emailed the Orchard and they basically said try harder. :( they suggested asking the staff to look up the product using the full product name and insist the stores I have tried (and spent over 90 minutes looking!) have the product...:(

I have emailed as well but had no response ... I'll be honest that had it not been for the fact that it was the only thing I was offered (!), the Stilton would definitely not have been my choice so not I'm too concerned if I don't get it, but it's the principle of the thing :rotfl: I want my free stuff! :D Just a shame I didn't get a choice like most others did - the others things sound soooo nice :p
  • svjoc1987
    svjoc1987 Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    My party food vouchers arrived today
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    svjoc1987 wrote: »
    My party food vouchers arrived today

Mine too..
  • EndlessStruggle
    Options
    I've got my Free From vouchers today, going to stock up for some nice dairy free chocolate and sweet treats for over Christmas.

I've yet to spend my Healthy Living/ Veg vouchers so I'll pick something up now I've freed up some space in my freezer. I hope my store has a good selection of the range.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport