🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Wanted Baby Annabell Doll

Options
I'm buying my 3 year old granddaughter a Baby Annabell doll for Christmas but there seems to be dozens of versions of the damn thing. I don't want the "first" version, I want the proper doll but what version? There are 12 or 13 And then there are other types of these versions - ie make me better etc etc. It's doing my head in. Every site seems to give conflicting info on what the dolls do. For example Argo clearly states in the questions and answers that the eyes don't close but you can see from the pics that they do. Does anyone know what the latest version looks like? Or shall I just get her a cat lol :)
There will always be:
A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

Comments

• November2
    November2 Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Best thing to do is go instore to various shops and have a good look at them. Tesco have a nice new range in at the moment with various accessories such as beds, etc, I think they were marked down in price too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport