Real People Magazine website

Options
Does anybody know how to change your contact details once you have registered for comps on the real people website?

I am registered and have no problem entering competitions but I can't for the life of me work out how to access my address details to check them!

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,751 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hoping this will work!

Go to

http://www.realpeoplemag.co.uk/site/sign-up-for-our-newsletter?loggedout=true

When you log in a page is displayed called 'Your Profile".

It looks like you can change password and/or address details there.

Hope that helps.
  • velocity_girl
    Options
    This site doesn't let me change my address details and I know other people have reported the same problem. No matter how many times I type it in and click 'update profile', the old one shows up there again. I actually just emailed them about it today so we'll see if I get a response.
    2018 wins: Aspinal of London jewellery box, Boudavida gym outfit, HP Pavilion laptop, The List party tickets, All Points East festival tickets, Kiehls moisturiser, By Terry cc serum, Nars Liquid Bronzer, Benefit highlighter, Nars illuminator, Fresh advanced lip trio set, Cetaphil sample set, signed copy of My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,751 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Real People are also on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/realpeoplemagazine?fref=ts

Could try sending them a message and enquiring about changing details.

Good luck
  • zuzuspetals
    Options
    I have the same problem, no matter how many times I try to enter the first line of my address it vanishes after I try to save/update it.

Hope you get a reply from them.
  • vikki_louise
    Options
    I have the vanishing address too, I always wonder is it worth entering when my address is missing. I emailed them but didn't get a reply
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,666 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This has come up before. I think I remember people saying that they emailed them and they changed their details. When I moved I set up new accounts for all the mags. It was easier to do that then faff about emailing them all.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income