🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Miele or Siemens Washing machines

Options
I am going to has a new kitchen fitted in the new year and will replace my washing machine which is the best buy between a Miele W219i Semi-Intergrared or aSiemens WI12S140GB Intergrated apart from the price I wont one that is good and relyable.
Thank You

Comments

• cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have the Neff version of the same Siemen's machine, which I am very happy with. However, I think that most people will urge you to go for the Miele due to the wonderfully long guarantee & normally longer life of their machines. I don't think I've yet heard of anybody who hasn't been satisfied with the long life that their Miele appliance has given them.

I wanted a fully integrated machine, which is why I chose the Neff, along with having had other Neff appliances that have served me well.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've always heard Miele is better than Siemans.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport