Argh, Twitter!

Options
Is anyone else having a Twitter related problem?

Usually when I tweet (i.e. the daily tweet for Rafflecopters) the page will reload and there is a "view on twitter" link. I'll then click that to copy and paste my tweet.

However since yesterday the page just stays the same. At first I wasn't sure if I missed the "tweet" button when I clicked so I clicked again and then the page says "Ooops. Sorry, you've already said that"

It's driving me crazy! Also, when clicking on the Twitter logo on said Tweet box, the page just loads blank.

I hope I'm explaining myself properly!

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you. :o
2019 Wins
1/25

£2019 in 2019
£10/£2019

Comments

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have had it a few times. But if it happens, I go to my twitter feed, find the tweet I did, click on the time (e.g.1 minute ago) and then copy the URL from there.
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    The RC's have been awful on & off for the last two weeks for me see the I feel like mashing my head on my laptop keyboard thread.

After trying to tweet, go to your twitter page & click on your tweets it will show up there. You can click on it & copy & paste the URL.

You should not need to do this if the Rc's worked properly

I hope more blogs start using the Gleam Widgets which are the same as Rc's but look posher & seem more reliable

LO xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    I have had it a few times. But if it happens, I go to my twitter feed, find the tweet I did, click on the time (e.g.1 minute ago) and then copy the URL from there.
    Luckyone wrote: »
    The RC's have been awful on & off for the last two weeks for me see the I feel like mashing my head on my laptop keyboard thread.

After trying to tweet, go to your twitter page & click on your tweets it will show up there. You can click on it & copy & paste the URL.

You should not need to do this if the Rc's worked properly

I hope more blogs start using the Gleam Widgets which are the same as Rc's but look posher & seem more reliable

LO xxx

That's what I've been doing but it's annoying me. :D Such a long way around. Guess I was just used to doing it the "view on Twitter" way. :(

I like Gleam widgets! So easy to use!
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I know I feel your pain :)
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • Madrabbitgirl
    Options
    I had a lot of problems with twitter yesterday - it wouldn't let me tweet at all at one point & after I tried signing out & back in again it wouldn't let me sign back in! But it has been fine today, hopefully your problems will be solved soon.
    :D January 2016: :) Seed Pantry Grow Pod :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure