We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Legal & General Stakeholder Pension Funds

Morning all,

Any experts on Legal & General Pension Funds out there? My company stakeholder pension is invested through L & G and I'm informed that they will invest all monies (from both company and myself) into a Multi Asset Lifestyle Profile fund unless I nominate a different fund/s. I have been told that the rates available through the nominated fund are rubbish and that I should look at other funds to invest in; however, I'm not sure which fund/s would be better...

I am reasonably secure financially and not risk adverse; however, I would not like something that is high risk - can anyone with greater knowledge, or experience in L & G products guide me in this minefield and suggest some possible options.

Thanking all for any guidance.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.