Do you buy Olay Total Effects Moisturiser?

If you do, please check the amount on the box. I regularly buy the Night Firming Moisturiser and it comes in a small 50ml pump dispenser.

There are a number of good offers on Olay stuff at the moment and I bought 2 of the Night Firming Moisturisers in different stores. However, on getting home, I looked at the boxes and one of them is 37ml, where as the other one is 50ml. They were both from local Tesco's, and having checked their web site, they only seem to stock a 50ml one, which is how it's always been sold.

I'll be taking the 37ml back for a refund, but this proves that there are some in the system, whether it's a new smaller size or an import. Either way, when you're used to it being the larger amount and it's advertised as such, this is annoying.

Thought I'd flag this up in case it catches anyone else out.

Comments

• I've wondered if some companies are producing smaller sized products which are slightly cheaper due to everyone watching the pennies. I've noticed this on a few products that are sold in different stores. Different stores = different quantities, like some sort of marketing technique? which makes me feel duped! mogs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure