Games for Xbox 360 for a 4 yr old

Options
What games would you recommend for a 4 year old (apart from none at all he should be playing outside etc), that are not too difficult in terms of what buttons need to be pressed, what you have to complete.

The only game of mine he plays at the minute is burnout paradise as all you have to do it press accelerate and left and right. He is quite happy with that, but wouldn't mind getting another one for christmas.

Thanks

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 November 2013 at 4:45PM
    Options
    These are games for age range 3+ from Game

Can't really suggest any.
    I don't think the basic Sonic game requires alot of button presses so maybe thats an option.
  • Paully232000
    Options
    thanks I will have a look at sonic and see if he would like it
  • misterbarlow
    Options
    my boy is recently turned 5 and loves all the Lego games, ie star wars, pirates, indiana jones, batman, marvel, etc.. there are loads.. we picked up most of the older ones 2nd hand on ebay for around £10 each..
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    thanks I will have a look at sonic and see if he would like it

If you have access to Xbox live you might be able to find free demos of some games mentioned or even others.
  • bluenoseam
    bluenoseam Posts: 4,612 Forumite
    Options
    Age ratings are always based on content, my gripe with that is the fact that even the lego ones are 7+ because it's "violence" when ultimately I'd say they're what you're looking for. Just because it's a 7+ doesn't mean it's only suitable after their 7th birthday, merely that the regulatory body is following the guidelines (and responsible retailers will follow their instruction).
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • senileturtle
    Options
    As others suggested. Lego ones.

Also Viva Pinata party animals and the original may be suitable.

Something like Forza or Gotham Racing if he's into cars? There's also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles just released.
  • Paully232000
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions, I have looked at the lego games and seem perfect.
    Lego batman it is as my son loves batman and would, I think, like to play batman AO but just not going to happen yet:)
  • senileturtle
    Options
    If he likes batman you could get him:

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (xbox original) - this is a cartoony batman game. It's age rating 3+.

Justice League Heroes (xbox original) - batman is one of the main characters, although this is a 12+ so up to you.

Batman Begins (xbox original) is also 12 age rating.

According to wikipedia these should all work fine on xbox 360;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

There's also two Lego batman games. Don't know which you got him but the first is just Lego Batman The Videogame and the second is Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
  • mrs2fat
    mrs2fat Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    Banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts
    Viva piñata
    Any lego game
    Cars race o rama, entry level racing game with lightning McQueen

Then obviously for 5th birthday a bit of zombie slaying call of duty action!! :T
    my 'u' btton is broked :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport