Welcome back dunstonh!

Options
Nice to "see" you around here again.

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,577 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you. Good to be back. Enormously frustrating to have the enforced break but hey ho.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    Options
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Thank you. Good to be back. Enormously frustrating to have the enforced break but hey ho.
    Did you catch up on any important jobs?

Did Mrs dunstonh struggle with you getting under her feet more?
  • dunstonh
    Options
    opinions4u wrote: »
    Did you catch up on any important jobs?

Did Mrs dunstonh struggle with you getting under her feet more?

I caught up with a lot of jobs. That bit was nice. Although, posting here doesnt take too long. I tend to do it between work segments whilst having a cuppa before moving on to the next thing. Plus, being a qualified typist, my replies are quick to knock out. I found myself reading other things instead. I even read the Daily Mail website a few times but that just made me angry. Not ideal as I need to avoid reading things that are inaccurate, biased and only written to provoke ;)
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    dunstonh wrote: »
    I even read the Daily Mail website a few times
    Oh dear! Was it that bad?
  • dunstonh
    Options
    le_loup wrote: »
    Oh dear! Was it that bad?

On the plus side, they do have a sensible approach to moderating people's responses in their comments section.
  • doughnutmachine
    Options
    I'm sure the IFA and fund management industry nearly missed you posting here as much as us ;)
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Welcome back Dunstonh, if you missed us as much as we missed you, it will have been a lot.

I did say at one time that you would be frustrated and having to sit on your hands lol.
    x
    Annie.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • somethingcorporate
    Options
    Welcome back :)
    Thinking critically since 1996....
  • atush
    atush Posts: 18,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was away on vacation and didn't realise you weren't around lol.

I was spending money, not saving it lol. Back to normal now, eating leftovers etc.
  • Drp8713
    Drp8713 Posts: 902 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Any truth in the rumour you were banned for touching Martin Lewis' bald patch?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure