Cheeky RM Red Card Posting

Options
I recieved a red card when I was out of Wednesday so to my excitement knowing it must be a win I set it to be redelivered today. So I get up early knowing I won't miss the post and then the postman comes and doesn't knock just posted some letters which I thought mmm that's wierd I'm due with a parcel.

When I go to check he's left the red card slyly in my letter box and didn't even knock! :mad: You know I love you postmen and ladies out there but WHY oh WHY do you do this to me :(

Has anyone had this done to them? grrrrrrr!!!

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 November 2013 at 12:11PM
    Options
    Regularly - I think it's the time pressure to get the rounds done under the new working arrangements.
    At least you got a red card -I just get my letterbox ignored and all the post left in the porch instead. Regardless whether I'm in or not, they never check.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • lilmiztam22
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Regularly - I think it's the time pressure to get the rounds done under the new working arrangements.
    At least you got a red care -I just get my letterbox ignored and all the post left in the porch instead. Regardless whether I'm in or not, they never check.

That's awful! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport