We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 22

Options

Comments

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Rock FM

Text the word WIN followed by your answer A, B, C or D and send it to 63103.

Answer: C) Home

Texts cost £1.50 to play, plus standard text rate.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E: 10/01 Win Deluxe Lidl Hamper ( My Weekly )

1 reader will win a Deluxe Lidl Hamper ( very Large Hamper )

Answer: HAPPY NEW YEAR :j ( i have to thank everyone in the Answerbank for the help given for this or i would have still been at it christmas day :eek:

Call: 09010 105 071 Leave your Answer. calls cost 51p plus your nwr. ( it does not ask you to leave your name or address just the answer )

text: MWCOMP ( space ) HAPPY NEW YEAR ( it does not ask you to leave your name or address just the answer ) to 63333 texts cost 50p plus your snwr. ( i have entered and had confirmation :D )

example: MWCOMP ( space ) HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good Luck All gui.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    edited 24 December 2013 at 3:44PM
    Options
    E: 10/01 Win a copy of Is This Love by Sue Moorcroft x 5 ( My Weekly )

5 Readers will win a copy of Is This Love by Sue Moorcroft

Email: [EMAIL="mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk"]mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk[/EMAIL] ADD Sue Moorcroft in the subject field and your name and address in the body of email. ( i shall post this on main forum shortly as got another one to post first )

Postcard: with your name and address
    Sue Moorcroft offer,
    My Weekly,
    DC Thomson & co Ltd,
    80 Kingsway East,
    Dundee,
    DD4 8SL

Good Luck All gui.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    edited 24 December 2013 at 3:44PM
    Options
    E: 10/01 Win a copy of Happy Families by Janey Fraser x 5 ( My Weekly )

5 Readers will win a copy of Happy Families by Janey Fraser

Email: [EMAIL="mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk"]mwcomp@dcthomson.co.uk[/EMAIL] ADD Janey Fraser in the subject field and your name and address in the body of email. ( i shall post this on main forum shortly as got another one to post first )

Postcard: with your name and address
    Janey Fraser offer,
    My Weekly,
    DC Thomson & co Ltd,
    80 Kingsway East,
    Dundee,
    DD4 8SL

Good Luck All gui.gif
  • oddies
    Options
    Happy Christmas to Everyone and especially to those who take the time to buy, work out and post the comps without your time and efforts most of us would win little or nothing ChristmasTreeEmoticon.jpgp.s this excludes me at this time fille-lol.gif
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    oddies wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to Everyone and especially to those who take the time to buy, work out and post the comps without your time and efforts most of us would win little or nothing ChristmasTreeEmoticon.jpgp.s this excludes me at this time fille-lol.gif

seconded oddies :A:T:T
    big animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif to all you posters & that includes you oddies :A

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif to you all :T:A:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,952 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    seconded oddies :A:T:T
    big animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif to all you posters & that includes you oddies :A

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif to you all :T:A:T

And thirded..............
  • diesel06
    diesel06 Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yes thank you to all of you for helping out. Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a lucky 2014:)
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 5,011 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    And I'll add my THANKS too, even though I'm a little late.
    :xmastree: Cheers everyone :xmassign:

And a HAPPY, HEALTHY & WINNING NEW YEAR
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • bumblebug
    Options
    Answer: SEASON

TEXT: MPM32 with your name, house number or house name and postcode, then your answer to 86611
    i.e. MPM32 Mrs Joan Jones 123 AB1 2CD ANSWER
    35p per text + standard network message rate. Use capitals or small letters.

PHONE: 0901 617 0230
    36p per call from BT landlines. Calls from mobiles/other networks may vary.

If you enter after the closing date you will not be entered by may still be charged.
    Keep text under 160 characters or will be charged for more that one text message!

POST: There is also an entry form in the magazine. Magazine costs £1.95

ONLINE entry is also available. This comp is also listed in the 'Regularly Updated – Take a Break Puzzle Magazines' thread. Only one entry method is allowed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport