We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Comping in my sleep...

Options
Anyone dreamt they've won something? Had a very strange dream last night where I won a bright red Volvo! Was over £20k and I was thinking in my dream it might be one of the highest prize wins on MSE.

Any of your dreams come true? Crossing fingers it's an ITV win on its way to me lol :D

Jx
2023 wins: *must start comping again!*

Comments

• nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I had a dream I won 10 £1 coins. And they appeared in my purse.

I woke up and was pretty disappointed! :(
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • Austineer_2
    Options
    Last night I had an exceedingly vivid dream that I won a competition for which you had to describe your dream iPhone case - I said mine would be one based on the old LiteBrite game so I could change it whenever I wanted.

My prize?

70 bags of crisps and a 70" telly.

I spent most of the dream trying to get my phone to work so I could call my other half to let him know.
    Would LOVE to win:
    A hamper - any sort! A goody bag - any sort! A UK mini-break. A year's supply of something foodie. Anything Sci-Fi related
    2013 wins - Cutting Room book, Rock n Rose necklace, £50 M&S voucher, Greggs coffee, £70 voucher for a Onesie
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I dreamt the other morning just before I woke up, that I'd won £300 in B&Q vouchers (very specific) and used them to buy the new doors I've been promising myself for the past 15 years!!!
  • hazyjo
    hazyjo Posts: 15,470 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Aww weird innit! Xx
    2023 wins: *must start comping again!*
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I was really disappointed too when I woke up and it wasn't real!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure