We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
mirror
jtk174
Posts: 353 Forumite
in N. Ireland
Storing some things for a friend while they prepare to move house and managed to break the glass in a framed mirror.
Any ideas where to buy replacement glass?
It's about 3ft by 2ft. I assume I can measure the frame and have it cut to suit?
Any ideas where to buy replacement glass?
It's about 3ft by 2ft. I assume I can measure the frame and have it cut to suit?
0
Comments
-
-
Storing some things for a friend while they prepare to move house and managed to break the glass in a framed mirror.
Any ideas where to buy replacement glass?
It's about 3ft by 2ft. I assume I can measure the frame and have it cut to suit?
Take it to your nearest glaziers and they will repair it in house. You'll probably be surprised how cheap it is.0 -
I owned up to the accident, in part to clear my conscious!
My friend said "don't worry about it, it cost £3 in a charity shop"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards