We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Bathroom Refurb - Bangor
mark206000
Posts: 114 Forumite
in N. Ireland
Hello,
Looking at getting the bathroom completely redone. Few things moved about, new shower, tiles, flooring, celing etc.
I have 2 coming out for a quote next week, JR Groves and KS Plumbing. Just found them quickly online to get some rough figures.
Has anyone used them or know of any other that'll do a good job in the area ?
Cheers !
Mark:)
Looking at getting the bathroom completely redone. Few things moved about, new shower, tiles, flooring, celing etc.
I have 2 coming out for a quote next week, JR Groves and KS Plumbing. Just found them quickly online to get some rough figures.
Has anyone used them or know of any other that'll do a good job in the area ?
Cheers !
Mark:)
0
Comments
-
Personally I'd get T&G Plastics in for a quote as well.
No axe to grind or pockets to line as I've no connection but they do a very fine job.
http://www.tgplastics.co.uk/0 -
It would be tiles for the walls and floor. But will need some pvc around the house at some stage, I'll keep them in mind !0
-
Sent you a PM, cheersNorn Iron Club Member No. 252 :beer:0
-
They do tiles for floor / wall too ... same company but separate side to the business
0 -
I have used Ross Groves (JR Groves ) with no problems
Excellent workmanship in my experience0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards