Cake Tin with 2 sugar purchases

http://www.billingtons.co.uk/free-limited-edition-cake-tin/

Buy 2 promo packs of Billington’s Light Muscovado 500g, Billington’s Dark Muscovade 500g, Billington’s Molasses 500g and enter the code from the attached label to claim your free limited edition cake tin (no p&p to pay). Promotion runs until 31/3/13

Comments

• Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Not got the promo packs in our local stores yet.
    Got the family looking out for them as I do a lot of baking.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Have a spare code, if needed pm me
    Will update this post when gone

*BEWARE*
    Conditions are attached to the above "kind" offer.

I politely PM'd asking if I could have the code as I was unable to find the promo packs locally. I said I had a spare Kellogg's spoon code if she wanted it as a swap.
    She accepted so I PM'd the code. I was then told it didn't work and could I buy Saturday and Sundays Daily Mail and PM her those codes!

I declined as I don't buy the papers so it's not very money saving to buy for the codes for a stranger.
    I have since been told that the sugar cost £2 a packet and the codes will not be sent until I send a photo of the Kellogg's code because I could have made it up!

Just for the record, "I am untouchable" you offered a code, you did NOT state you required anything in return, I was trying to be nice by offering a code. Why would I make up a code??? I said I would send you a pic of it but tbh I no longer believe you will send me the sugar codes.

Please offer the sugar codes to someone else. Perhaps they will fulfill your conditions better than I can!

Sorry if my post seems a tad OTT, but all I wanted was a little sugar code, I did not expect to receive a PM implying I'm a liar!
    :mad:
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    The above sugar is 20% off in Sainsburys making it £1.12 if you can find the ones with the promotion on it.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Saw these packs with the promo labels in Aldi last week. Might be worth checking out your local one.
  • Luckystar wrote: »

That should be 31/3/14 - bit late otherwise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family