🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

EXPIRED h and m xmas aprons £1.99

Options
2»

Comments

• kiwimama
    kiwimama Posts: 369 Forumite
    Options
    Your basket has to be over the value of £6 excluding delivery after the discount of £5... so I had three aprons, some tshirts, minus £5, plus £3.90 delivery... at least I think that was how it worked

Now this 'glitch' could hark back to an old H&M thing where if you did things in the right order you could get around the £6 min basket but I cant remember the details now!
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    mine is going round in circles too, saying min spend is £6 and I've ordered more than that

Me too.....I have tried loads of times....I give up :mad:h
  • Ruby_Roo
    Ruby_Roo Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had to spend £6.99 on top of my three aprons to get my order to go through but I went in to edit my order and it has let me remove my £6.99 item and I'm paying £4.87 for my three aprons including delivery.

[IMG][/img]image_zpsbbb0d89b.jpg

Let's see if it gets cancelled or anything like that.
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thank you op - ordered a couple of aprons plus cushion covers. Used both codes from the oher board - & got the £5 discount and 25% off of the most expensive item in basket. :)
  • RachyD_3
    RachyD_3 Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    Ughh :( It's telling me they're sold out now when I try to go through to the checkout.
  • rmossy
    Options
    I added 4 aprons to my basket (so 3@£1.99, and 1@£7.99), applied the 2 codes, and purchased them. Editing the order after completion (My H&M link at the top of the screen, and then Pending Orders on the left hand menu) meant that removing the £7.99 apron first moved the 25% off discount to a £1.99 one, and then removing 2 of the 3 £1.99 aprons left me with:
    1 apron, @ £1.99
    Minus 25% -£0.50
    Delivery, £3.90
    Sub Total £5.39
    Minus £5
    TOTAL £0.39

Would post a screenshot to prove this, if I could - regardless, well chuffed : )

Oh - should also mention that you can only use the codes once, so if you want more than 1 item, then you can't repeat this!
  • jmd4eva
    jmd4eva Posts: 228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    all sold out now :(
  • fatblackandwhite
    Options
    My order is still pending from days ago so I wonder if I will get it.
  • Up_For_Grabs
    Options
    H&M seem to be a law unto themselves. I have given up going for any deal which involves them as every time in the past they have let me down and nothing has turned up.

Hope you all have better luck than I have had previously.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport