MSE News: UK storm: Know your travel and insurance rights

"Here are you rights if you've been delayed or had property damaged by by the storm..."
Read the full story:

UK storm: Know your travel and insurance rights

OfficialStamp.gif

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Replies

• kolokokoloko Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    In a time of severe environmental weather out of anybodys control - a massive storm predicted for over a week - its is comforting to know that we can demand compensation from pretty much anyone. Right, who to sue first....
  • Kite2010Kite2010 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    koloko wrote: »
    In a time of severe environmental weather out of anybodys control - a massive storm predicted for over a week - its is comforting to know that we can demand compensation from pretty much anyone. Right, who to sue first....

I vote the train companies, how dare they try to protect their trains & staff from fallen trees, I had to take a day off work today as I couldn't get in :rotfl:

(Although not for me, I drive into work, 15 minute drive would take 90 minutes by public transport)
  • Kite2010 wrote: »
    I vote the train companies, how dare they try to protect their trains & staff from fallen trees, I had to take a day off work today as I couldn't get in :rotfl:

(Although not for me, I drive into work, 15 minute drive would take 90 minutes by public transport)

I don't enjoy driving as much as I used to - when more people were happy to use our cheap public transport, so I'd be up for paying some more tax if it improved and expanded a re-nationalised public transport system, reduced the price of all travel services, and encouraged more road users to get back onto the buses and trains and off of my road!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides