Kindle Fire HD £79.99 pc world

Kindle fire HD at PC world currently £119 they are offering a £20 voucher sent 28 days after purchase and if you use code FIRE20 you also get £20 off at checkout.

I am hoping that the offers work together and havent had anything to tell me any different but even if you just use the discount code its still £20 saving.

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. Please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • milliepooch
    milliepooch Posts: 33 Forumite
    edited 28 October 2013 at 9:59AM
    Sorry about that its the first time i have started a thread and wasn't sure where to put the offer i found :o

Also found the voucher code at voucher codes website and it worked for me this morning
  • Thank you so much, ordered :o
  • Tried to use this offer this morning and it states that the offer has now ended! I thought it was supposed to end on Sunday 3rd November?
  • Tried to use this offer this morning and it states that the offer has now ended! I thought it was supposed to end on Sunday 3rd November?

it is saying that the FIRE20 code is expired however they have now reduced the price to £109 and you still receive the £20 instore voucher :) so still quite a good deal
  • I was was going to order the 16GB Kindle Fire HD this afternoon but changed my mind based on them ending this offer early and I will wait till they are on offer again.

Those that still want to order use the code ITAB5 to get furthur 5% off at Currys till 6th November (may also work at PC World)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure