We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Lancome Beauty Classics Set - GWP worth £41-£48
cherrydiva
Posts: 58 Forumite
I thought this was quite good deal if you like Lancome.
http://www.feelunique.com/specialoffers/lancome-beauty-classics-set-free-gift
lancome free gift (choice of moisturisers) worth £48 or £41, free with any 2 Lancome purchases. cheapest items are nail varnishes £12.50
Free delivery
possible stocking fillers for christmas.
topcashback 12.12%/quidco 7% which also has some money off vouchers depending on spend.
I also found a £5 off voucher £50 spend online
I bought 2 foundations and also got the option to add 3 samples at checkout.
http://www.feelunique.com/specialoffers/lancome-beauty-classics-set-free-gift
lancome free gift (choice of moisturisers) worth £48 or £41, free with any 2 Lancome purchases. cheapest items are nail varnishes £12.50
Free delivery
possible stocking fillers for christmas.
topcashback 12.12%/quidco 7% which also has some money off vouchers depending on spend.
I also found a £5 off voucher £50 spend online
I bought 2 foundations and also got the option to add 3 samples at checkout.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards