We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
WeEnter4U service
Comments
-
sugarbabe61 wrote: »Well obviously people are signing up for this. Just got another email from them which reads:
Everyone is going crazy for our new service. But we're strictly limiting numbers. Only 11 places left right now at the current price
Unless they are telling porkies:rotfl:0 -
sugarbabe61 wrote: »Well obviously people are signing up for this. Just got another email from them which reads:
Everyone is going crazy for our new service. But we're strictly limiting numbers. Only 11 places left right now at the current price
Haha I bet they say that to all the girls
(and boys!)
That reads seriously like a desperate ploy to get people to panic into signing up, thinking they're going to miss a chance otherwise. I'd be surprised if anyone had actually joined!0 -
I'm thinking about it as the 6500 + current live comps on MSE is just not enough for me.:DHaha I bet they say that to all the girls
(and boys!)
That reads seriously like a desperate ploy to get people to panic into signing up, thinking they're going to miss a chance otherwise. I'd be surprised if anyone had actually joined!
Do you think they will have a few more than that to enter & will not duplicate my entries :-)0 -
sugarbabe61 wrote: »Well obviously people are signing up for this. Just got another email from them which reads:
Everyone is going crazy for our new service. But we're strictly limiting numbers. Only 11 places left right now at the current priceHaha I bet they say that to all the girls
(and boys!)
That reads seriously like a desperate ploy to get people to panic into signing up, thinking they're going to miss a chance otherwise. I'd be surprised if anyone had actually joined!
had both of the emails as well & can say I just deleted them straight away :eek:
agree with cagsd
please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Do you think that they may just be able to squeeze in a few more due to high demand in a few days time?we're strictly limiting numbers. Only 11 places left right now0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards