Comments

• KatiePrecilla
    Options
    Not working for me :(
    Nothing feels better than saving money :j
  • eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    Options
    Well done those who got it to work, if you're not fast you're last! :)
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • yummymummy20032007
    Options
    Not working for me either:(
  • Datolite
    Datolite Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    Slightly worried:

11.13 In using an eVoucher You warrant that You are the duly authorised recipient of it. If You redeem or attempt to redeem an eVoucher to which You are not entitled You may be committing a civil or criminal offence.

11.14 If We believe that any eVoucher is being misused illegally or where fraud is suspected, ASDA reserve the right to withdraw or cancel an eVoucher and take any further action as ASDA deem appropriate.
  • mr_magoo
    Options
    Datolite wrote: »
    Slightly worried:

11.13 In using an eVoucher You warrant that You are the duly authorised recipient of it. If You redeem or attempt to redeem an eVoucher to which You are not entitled You may be committing a civil or criminal offence.

11.14 If We believe that any eVoucher is being misused illegally or where fraud is suspected, ASDA reserve the right to withdraw or cancel an eVoucher and take any further action as ASDA deem appropriate.

Wow, I'll have to tell my wife about that because a friend gave her the code. Bit worrying, I would recommend everyone to stop trying now then. Apologies again
  • Lisav_2
    Lisav_2 Posts: 226 Forumite
    Options
    Datolite wrote: »
    Just tried it again and it didn't work on Fifa.

"Sorry, we didn't recognise the eVoucher code. Please try again."
    Make sure you type it all in in capitals!
    2012 Wins - May - Box of Magners. June - tickets to Udderbelly festival, Krave cereal, Trip to New York with £500 coach voucher :D
  • crazyposhgal
    Options
    The reason this has been pulled so quick is because it's been on fb since last night. Some people done 12 orders. So e have been delivered and some cancelled.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • sandy201
    Options
    Change the 25 to 15
  • Victoriasponge
    Options
    It turned out to be a glitch! My friend gave me the code but I didn't use it in time. She called customer services to see if they would honour it they said yes...her friend called and was told no :(
  • Victoriasponge
    Options
    15 worked!! Just got £226.60 for £61.16!!...it let me use it 8 times!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure