We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can someone look at these Gatwick Airport comps please
claire21
Posts: 32,747 Forumite
http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/shopping-eating/competitions/
I searched and they are in game over, are these new or just end date altered.
I dont want to touch them and mess up, so will leave it to someone who knows.
I searched and they are in game over, are these new or just end date altered.
I dont want to touch them and mess up, so will leave it to someone who knows.
0
Comments
-
http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/shopping-eating/competitions/
I searched and they are in game over, are these new or just end date altered.
I dont want to touch them and mess up, so will leave it to someone who knows.
The only unposted comp is : http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/shopping-eating/competitions/Win-icelandair-flights-to-new-york/
Do you want to post it up.
This has a new link: http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/shopping-eating/competitions/Win-a-diamond-solitaire-Leo-pendant-from-Ernest-Jones/
Lots have entered it seems so I have not asked for a move back.
same for this: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/47270970 -
Can you do it please?
Thanks0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards