We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Twitter, what does this mean?
claire21
Posts: 32,747 Forumite
Transformulas uses TrueTwit validation service. To validate click here: truetwit.com/vy259528441
10:32 PM - 07 Oct 13
Had this email, I entered a comp with them, when I click the link it wants me to sign up to something?
10:32 PM - 07 Oct 13
Had this email, I entered a comp with them, when I click the link it wants me to sign up to something?
0
Comments
-
It's basically a company's way of making sure you're not a spambot. When you "sign up", I think you're just saying you're a real person. I've had it a few times before. It's nothing to worry about.
2019 Wins
1/25
£2019 in 2019
£10/£20190
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
