We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fat Face Sale?
sweetilemon
Posts: 2,243 Forumite
I've seen a bag I like in Fat Face but a bit pricey. I think i'll risk waiting to see if it goes on sale. Does anyone know when the next sale is due?
0
Comments
-
Fat Face have a sale on just now, I got an email a couple of days from them. Haven't seen anything I fancy on it this time tbh.0
-
Thanks, noticed that after my post, the bag is this seasons so not on :-(0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards