We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Comp posting advice please
sidsnot
Posts: 2,621 Forumite
I have found a comp on Facebook to win £70,000 but you need to buy a lotto ticket to enter , am I right in thinking because tickets are now £2 that it shouldn't be posted ?
0
Comments
-
Hi - other comps have been posted where Lotto tickets are needed.
However, as people can enter using tickets from before the price went up, they seem to be allowed.
See this one and this one for examples
Might be worth posting and see what happens....I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 20100 -
Thanks Liz , I'll put it up and if it needs removing it can be I suppose0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards