We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New Twitter Name
Rosiemary
Posts: 170 Forumite
Not sure if this is the right area. Please move if not. I have changed my twitter name to @RosemaryEmery. Follow me and I will follow back or leave your twitter name and I will follow you, Thanks
0
Comments
-
When you change your twitter name do you lose all your followers?
I've thought about changing but wasn't sure?:hello:"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't go in a fruit salad
0 -
No I didn't - you can edit it in the settings.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards