Broken prize arrived

Options
Had a parcel with this in http://www.amazon.co.uk/VIP-PETS-JULIET-711129-Juliet/dp/B00AOERX52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380553776&sr=8-1&keywords=vip+pets+juliet arrive today, in my childs name with no indication where it's from & it's arrived broken - the packaging is completly ruined & parts are missing from the box.

I can't find a kids competition for this prize & would like to try get in touch with them.

Can anyone help please?
2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  

Comments

• princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Neither of them are kids comps, which is must have been for it to come in a childs name - very puzzling!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • snakepilsen
    Options
    Do you know who the courier was ?
  • princessmoneysaver
    princessmoneysaver Posts: 15,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 September 2013 at 4:26PM
    Options
    The parcel was left whilst I was out today & just looked again where it was to find some more of the wrapping (it was just wrapped in brown paper) & in small letters it says -

SO....PR Ltd
    Old School
    Hunsingore
    WETHERBY
    LS22 5HY

EDIT - Just found this but it doesn't help much

http://www.so-pr.co.uk/index.php/clients
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Do you know who the courier was ?

Royal Mail, which doesn't help lol
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Had a parcel with this in http://www.amazon.co.uk/VIP-PETS-JULIET-711129-Juliet/dp/B00AOERX52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380553776&sr=8-1&keywords=vip+pets+juliet arrive today, in my childs name with no indication where it's from & it's arrived broken - the packaging is completly ruined & parts are missing from the box.

I can't find a kids competition for this prize & would like to try get in touch with them.

Can anyone help please?

Was there any info on the box/delivery label?

I image the rafflecopter comp in the other reply would have needed you claim it and supply an address so you would know if you had won that one.
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • Bewlay
    Bewlay Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Here's their website, why not give them a ring?

http://www.so-pr.co.uk/
    Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Just fired off an email, let's see what they say.

Thank you for all your help
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Send in a P58 form

Not sure what this form is but if it's to claim for the broken item then it has to be sender that claims not myself - at least that was the case last time I had a damaged item.
  • priorslee
    priorslee Posts: 3,161 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options

There are contact details for SO PR on the page in your link - I would try calling or emailing them to see if they can help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure