Roboform, what do you do?

I've had a trial of Roboform twice but removed the software when it ended. Currently I have downloaded it again, I'm am told my trial has expired and that I need to 'activate' but it still seems to be working for the time being.

Do you all pay for it, or is it possible to get it, or something similar free? Windows form filler does a fair bit of the work and I'm reluctant to pay for RF when I'm not sure if my comping mojo is back!

Comments

• emmaglet
    emmaglet Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I didn't really get on with Roboform - it would fill in a lot of the boxes incorrectly. I found Last Pass, which is free, and I've got a 10% fail rate with it.
    I like to make money
    Best wins: £3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, £250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

:j Make £10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida! :j
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    LastPass is far better IMO, give it a try, it's free so you have nothing to lose.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,633 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Another Lastpass fan here. I used to use RF, the free version and paid for it for one year, but then I thought I'd try LP, and I find it significantly better than RF. For one thing, Robo often used to fail to work where sites had disabled autofill. With LP most of the time it overrides that and fills it anyway. Also where you have a big box to write your whole address in, LP write most of the address, whereas RB would either write nothing, or just the first line. Oh yeah, and it's free :D

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • I also like LastPass. Not sure if RoboForm is the same but I have different profiles set up which suit me so where, for example, telephone number is not required I use the profile with no telephone number etc.

Can LastPass be used for free though on a mobile or tablet? I have a Nook and it wants me to pay to download LastPass but can I use the free version? I didn't pursue it on my mobile as I hate Google wanting to track me all the time!
    Don't put it down, put it away - thanks Valli

Thank you to all who post competitions & help the smooth running of the comps board
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure