Foreo Luna Mini

Options
Has anyone had any experience with the above?

It appears to be a new facial cleansing product but without any brushes like the Clarisonic.

I have been given the opportunity to purchase it for £27 (instead of £99) and provide reviews on it.

Does anyone know if my £27 will be a waste of money?

TIA
As my Mum always said "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves"

Comments

• sofababe
    sofababe Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    Options
    UnionGirl wrote: »
    Has anyone had any experience with the above?

It appears to be a new facial cleansing product but without any brushes like the Clarisonic.

I have been given the opportunity to purchase it for £27 (instead of £99) and provide reviews on it.

Does anyone know if my £27 will be a waste of money?

TIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7lV1lMuFJw Check out this very funny, but honest review.
  • UnionGirl
    Options
    Haha, Sofababe!

Oh well, if it is no good I may give it's second use a go ;)
    As my Mum always said "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves"
  • FairyShazza
    Options
    I received an invite to test it too. Was tempted but think I'm probably going to pass.

Does look interesting though.
    One day Rodney we'll be millionaires
    £2020 in 2020 - Running Total £17
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes I'm going to pass on this one too ,I just use wipes to cleanse so can't see I would help me
  • ozma83
    ozma83 Posts: 475 Forumite
    Options
    I received this invite too, and decided to try it...I do try to do a facial mask every week or so, but during the week my skin gets oily and generally a bit dull so I am hoping this will help...

If it really is useless, you can return it within the first 15 days...
    London Fashion Week tickets, Clinique Facial treatment set (I see it as a win :P) Mario Power Tennis Wii game, Aura by Swaroski perfume, Theatre Tickets to 'A woman alone' :T, £1000 with Kerrang's Scream4Cash, Links of London Wedding Themed Bracelet, Chipmunk O2 launch party tickets, Adidas All In gig tickets, Water For Elephants Double Bill tix
  • mehekhurana
    Options
    I really want to try this product, how can I get an invite?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 October 2013 at 11:20AM
    Options
    No referrals here! There is a board for them hon, but you can't post them here o we'd all do it and the boards would be clogged with them! Please delete so its fair for everyone ;)
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I looked at this when I saw something in a newspaper about a month ago.

There are two versions the larger one which has different skin types, each colour is coded for different skin problems and cleansing.

The £99 is smaller travel version which is general all skin types.

I contacted them to ask about it, but was told because of roseaca I would be better with the £150 one as I could get a sensitive version.
  • happykids
    happykids Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    Discount codes anyone
    WWW.foreo.com
    Z1RSz5
    expiry 31.12.2013
    Thank you to all posters.
    2013 wins: 15 bottles of wine, Afternoon Tea, Cath Kidson DAB Radio, Robbie Tickets :), Darth Vader Room Guard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure