Need to purrchase car

Live in aberdeen and need to purchase a car. I preferr to buy used. I hear aberdeen is notarious for having higher pricces on there cars. I don't mind going outside Aberdeen any suggestions on where to go? Need a ccar good in the snow maybe another 4x4 perhaps a honda.
Any suggestions on good places to go to?

Comments

• All depends on your budget really, if your looking for a Honda then I can recommend Perth Honda, Richard there was great and has been helpful when I've stopped in with questions!

Coming to think of it.. my civic's previous owner came from Aberdeen and apparently bought another car from them!
    :exclamatiTo the internet.. I need to complain about something!
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,679
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Who told you that bull !!!!?
    There are a few dealers who I would avoid but plenty of good second hand dealers in and around Aberdeen. IMHO it is not really worth going far to buy and hassle to make a warranty claim.

Here is a nice Honda >

if that is too expensive, here is another
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • Or there's one here with a years Honda Warranty (which means you can take it to ANY honda dealer)

I found my car on here: http://usedcars.honda.co.uk

Put the price range you want, the distance your willing to go, car you want to view and there you go!

Approved used, might cost a little more, but the warranty is great!
    :exclamatiTo the internet.. I need to complain about something!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure