Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• mycatstealschicken
    mycatstealschicken Posts: 466 Forumite
    edited 22 September 2013 at 9:57PM
    Options
    Watching Downton with my sixth round of SBTV playing on my laptop. At 73 now so only a few more rounds to go. Determined to get to goal.

Do you think these DSs have tracked and the points will arrive eventually or have we lost them for good?

Edited to add - couldn't face all that sbtv. I found a nice easy special offer for 8 points and calling it a day at 81/80
  • collybird
    Options
    Grr non crediting DS!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Watching Downton with my sixth round of SBTV playing on my laptop. At 73 now so only a few more rounds to go. Determined to get to goal.

Do you think these DSs have tracked and the points will arrive eventually or have we lost them for good?

Edited to add - couldn't face all that sbtv. I found a nice easy special offer for 8 points and calling it a day at 81/80

What wall was the special offer on? I need 30 for goal, but not even going near sbtv. Been on and off here all day and just come back to see if anything was about.
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    Just got disqualified from a survey that made me giggle.

It was about premium brands, asked the usual which premium brands I'd heard of. The next was which do I own. The options were Porche, Ferarri, Lambourghini....

Really? If I really owned a Porche would I be trying to earn 81SB for a survey? :rotfl: I wish!

:rotfl: That's hilarious.

I have a feeling we won't get credited for these daily surveys...
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    What wall was the special offer on? I need 30 for goal, but not even going near sbtv. Been on and off here all day and just come back to see if anything was about.

It was the offer for free knives on sponser pay. You have to go down a bit. It asks you for £7.99 at the end so unless you pay up you won't get the "free" knives but I did get the 8sb after a few minutes. It all helps
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    My DS credited for me today. :eek:
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    7SB for "daily surveys not crediting" LOL
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• tracey29
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    7SB for "daily surveys not crediting" LOL

I just tried that and got 29sb for it - wow, I've always had 7's before.

Thank you:j
  • mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Just found this on Swagbucks facebook page. Hope its alright to post it here. id' rather they said they promise to credit but heres what they say (looks like they're blaming Toluna which would fit as the problem seems to have arisen since Toluna did site maintenance)

"Guys and girls, to be clear, we know there is an issue with some daily surveys not crediting immediately. We are trying to get it sorted but the issue is not at our end. We are confident non crediting surveys will be credited. Please bear with us."

I think I'm going to keep trying DS until I get one that's not toluna then complete it
  • laurenc467
    Options
    "MIGHT reach goal tonight now"

Got me 9 sb haha thank you.

thanks I just got 11SB for that and the final collectors bill :j
    Credit Card: [STRIKE]£2,145.51 [/STRIKE]£1,650.37
    Total Debt: [STRIKE]£21.018.09[/STRIKE]£18,506.93
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing