Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• beegee181
    Options
    Goodness I'm having a mare today - did the make up survey for 100sb this morning no credit, the npower sign up for 75sb no credit, a ds (finally) on New Look for 70sb no credit, so here I am still stuck on 25sb. Not fair and not happy!!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Just did a survey worth 75 SB, actually it was a sign-up to the NPower Business Voice Panel. It hasn't credited and it doesn't show on my account. Took your advice and took a screen shot at the end, where do I send this to and how long do you have to wait before doing so?

swagbucks support
    keep any emails that the panel send you as well cos that proof you did the survey

you will need to quote this when you contact them so they know which survey it was -
    Survey #: 253638,
    Survey Length: 10 Minutes,
    Reward Amount: 75 Swagbucks
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    Christmas chocolate shops = 7SB search
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    Christmas chocolate shops = 7SB search

Thank you I got 9 SB for this.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • ivanlodarov
    Options
    What does 'TS' mean?
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    Ok, getting p*****d off now. I've only managed 2 DS this week and neither have tracked. What is the point of taking a screenshot of the one I've got today that says congratulations blah blah blah? There is no reference to what I've done, so what's to say I'm not using the same page over and over again? It's going to be a long night for me :mad:
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    On the plus side 'non credit fall 2012 2013 bid rfp' (hich appeared in my dropdown suggestions) gave me 9SB and a collectors card
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    What does 'TS' mean?

Trusted survey, which can be found on your survey dashboard. :)
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • MidnightHour
    Options
    I've put in a complaint about DS not crediting, after seeing the facebook page and a few posts here it's not an isolated incident.

If i don't get a satisfactory outcome i will be moving on to other sites with less hassles.

I'm not giving my time and effort to be fobbed off with the standard excuse of ' we have no record ' blah blah blah.
  • Mark7724
    Options
    Second time this week that DS has not credited, Tuesday it was broken and a ticket was raised and answered within 24hrs applying the credit so hoping that today's ticket will do the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure