We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucks - September 2013

1…121122124126127…752

Comments

  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    tracey29 wrote: »
    Whenever I try to fill out my profile chunks on the SB site I get to the end of the section, select submit and get a message in red at the bottom saying: Something went wrong. Please refresh your page & try again.

    Or it says something's missing and to try again. I've tried a few different ones but always get an error then when I go back and check I don't think there's anything else to do.

    Does anyone gave any ideas / solutions please as I haven't completed any of them.
    Thanks

    I had two that did that, and I waited about an hour and went back to them and they completed just fine. Might just be a kink in their system. If you still can't do them by tonight or so, you might want to send them a ticket.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • First search win and new collector bill with 'joytech' for 9sb.
  • First search win and new collector bill with 'joytech' for 9sb.

    Thanks, this just got me 10SB :T
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    First search win and new collector bill with 'joytech' for 9sb.

    Just won me 7sb and a collectors bill! :)
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • First search win and new collector bill with 'joytech' for 9sb.

    Thanks, just got 15 sb's for this :j
    MFW - currently at £23,610 (Aug 2014) MFD 2020
  • Woohoo! I'm glad it helped you all to sbs as well :)
  • flippin heck just got a 49 sb search for

    Get on the floor floor I love you dance!
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Just got a TS for 49sb on social networking and christmas.
  • Can anyone else not get into daily surveys at all now? I can't get the front screen up. After losing 70sb from one that didn't credit last night and now this I'm feeling disenchanted today!

    Just did a 36sb PL survey on coffee which I thought would never end.

    At 40/90 so a long way to go
  • Scooter01 wrote: »
    With the casino tasks, which search result is correct for the term 'best online slots'? I can't seem to find the one they are describing.

    Cheers

    can anyone answer this?
    Can't find the required result, what website(s) are they looking for?

    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.