British Gas Claiming

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaiming Mortgage Fees, Council Tax, etc
3 replies 754 views
daz60daz60 Forumite
19 Posts
I am a council tenant and we recently had a new boiler and radiators put in. The work man said there was actually a small leak on the meter itself, so technically i have been losing gas and paying for it. Who should i talk to about maybe getting some sort or reimbursement or compo.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides