What do you like most about SwagBucks?

Hi all,
I think I am officially addicted to SwagBucks! I am on there every night and log on at work during lunch. At the weekends.....forget about!
It is a really good site. So I wanted to know what you like about it most

Comments

• paulwellerfan
    paulwellerfan Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver!
    what .... who or what are they even.
    is this SPAM???/
    credit card bill. £0.00
    overdraft £0.00
    Help from the state £0.00
  • what .... who or what are they even.
    is this SPAM???/

Their a search & win + earn points that can be converted to cash or giftcards by doing offers and surveys etc site - there's a dedicated thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4577421&page=275 At the moment it's more like what you like about it least.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Their a search & win + earn points that can be converted to cash or giftcards by doing offers and surveys etc site - there's a dedicated thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4577421&page=275 At the moment it's more like what you like about it least.

Are you saying its unpopular?
  • Its clearly popular on this site, he just means people have been having so many problems with the site, e.g. surveys not crediting or poor pay for the tasks that there's probably more things to dislike about the site than like at the moment.
  • ollyh1990 wrote: »
    Its clearly popular on this site, he just means people have been having so many problems with the site, e.g. surveys not crediting or poor pay for the tasks that there's probably more things to dislike about the site than like at the moment.

Oh yeah okay I get you
    I haven't had any problems so far to be honest
  • I'm finding it hard to get any where with it. All of the surveys I go for say i'm not qualified :-(
    Thanks to money saving tips and debt repayments/becoming debt free I have been able to work and travel for the last 4 years visiting 12 countries and working within 3 of them. Currently living and working in Canada :beer: :dance:
  • Didn't even know about this site thankyou i will take a look
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport