Bargain body butter

Options
I love using body butter after baths and showers. I love the fruity smell and it makes my skin so soft and smooth.

Superdrug often has great deals on body butter.

Some brands like I Love and Arora are fantastic value for money - a few days ago I ordered several different Arora ones in different "flavours" for £2 each (for 200ml).

And I've just noticed that "I Love" is now on offer at 3 for £5, so I've ordered some of that too. (They also have Superdrug brand body butter, but the current offer is only "buy one get second one half price" which is ok but not as good as the I Love offer.)

So why do people buy body butter for £15 in Body Shop? Is the Body Shop that much better?

Comments

• angelil
    angelil Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I only buy the mini body butters at Body Shop as I prefer to have a wider choice of scents. To be honest, though, I don't use body butters that much at all as I find a lot of them make me sweat more. Oils are far better for me :)
  • Sally22_2
    Sally22_2 Posts: 677 Forumite
    Options
    I dont think many people pay full price for the BS ones...I have a few 'full sized' ones and have never paid £15. They always have some sort of offer/glitch on so you can get them much cheaper! So subconsciously maybe people think they are getting a good deal? I agree that there are probably cheaper options out there though. Plus you know the BS havent been tested on animals, maybe thats a selling point for some people? (Not sure if the brands you mentioned test on animals though)

I dont usually use body butter / lotions but I wish I could get into the routine of it. Mainly as I have too many and need to start using them up!
    Slimming World Member - Started 05/02/15

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport