Is this legal?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaiming Mortgage Fees, Council Tax, etc
1 reply 911 views
Lord_HadhamLord_Hadham Forumite
3 Posts
My father died and his will named solicitor as executor. He discovered I am making a claim for £200,000 for care home fees and will not release me with deed of renunciation. Claims he will deal with claim company, I am in the dark, and if eventually the claim company are successful, they will take their cut from proceeds. This claim was registered before my father died. Am on the point of giving up. PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP. Many thanks


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals