Free Organix Paste Pots @ Sainsburys with MOC

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,895 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 29 August 2013 at 7:44AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Can't see the paste pots or recipe bases that the coupon specifies or am I missing something here?
  • redagila wrote: »
    Can't see the paste pots or recipe bases that the coupon specifies or am I missing something here?

The link is to Sainsburys, once there put Paste Pot into the search and it will show you the product, thefre are two 50p Paste Pot products showing for me:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks QRB. I just put in Organix and they don't come up with that - stupidly didn't think of being more precise.
  • bossladysal
    bossladysal Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Fill in the form to print off a £1 voucher. Note in Sainsbury's they are selling Organix Paste Pots and Recipe Bases for just 50p at the moment. https://cookwithorganix.futureproof.co.uk/free_coupons/new
  • I have a voucher and my husband has also printed one off...however they have the exact "unique code" is every ones the same?? Don't want to use both vouchers if this is not the case
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got... :p
  • Flossy2008 wrote: »
    I have a voucher and my husband has also printed one off...however they have the exact "unique code" is every ones the same?? Don't want to use both vouchers if this is not the case

Coupon Terms and Conditions

This coupon can be used as part payment towards any Cook with Organix product (including Paste Pots and Recipe Bases). Only one coupon can be used towards any product purchased. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to ranging and availability. Please do not attempt to use this coupon towards any other purchase as refusal may lead to delay or embarrassment at the checkout. Void if reproduced, altered or expired. Coupons cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned. Only accepted within the UK.
    This coupon expires 31/08/13.

Looks like its already out of date :(
    :love: My Best Win: My Princess delivered by her daddy 16.12.14 :love:

2016: 20 wins approx value of £1200 :j
  • Coupon Terms and Conditions

This coupon can be used as part payment towards any Cook with Organix product (including Paste Pots and Recipe Bases). Only one coupon can be used towards any product purchased. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to ranging and availability. Please do not attempt to use this coupon towards any other purchase as refusal may lead to delay or embarrassment at the checkout. Void if reproduced, altered or expired. Coupons cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned. Only accepted within the UK.
    This coupon expires 31/08/13.

Looks like its already out of date :(

There's one which expires 30/09/13 here. Is the offer still on at Sainsbury's?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure