self empoyment??

Options
seeking advise about fresh start as Healing therapist,self employed.
i realy need help in sorting out my self in endless bureaucraty..i refuse to understand,please help tips how to start.....????

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comments

• Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    Businesslink

Inland Revenue Self employment startup info

CAB Self-employment checklist

As you have probably already discovered the bureaucracy is endless and more than anyone starting up can take in. The only way is to learn as you go but make sure you keep records of earnings and expenses to satisfy the Inland Revenue. You local tax office will probably be a useful source of help as they prefer to start people off right rather than sort out muddles so start with a visit to them.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • carlo_koko
    Options
    thanks Ted for your help i already checked the Inaland Revenue befor is just evsive infos random,not taht specific for a such specific matter, Therapist Masseur.
    I will not give up any way,thanks a lot for your help.
    carlo.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • dizzzyqueen
    Options
    Persevere with the Inland Revenue.
    When I set up my own business they appointed me a "small business advisor" who has been a real gem to me. She has even been out a couple of times, when I have been totally baffled with the paperwork.(at no charge).

Good luck with your business
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport