Council Tax Re banding for property used to own!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaiming Mortgage Fees, Council Tax, etc
1 reply 612 views
chocho_2chocho_2 Forumite
4 Posts
I was wondering if anyone would be able to inform me if I could put an appeal in for the Banding on a property I used to own.
I was on the VOA website and noticed that the exact same property next to mine is in a lower Band.

The property was a semi detached property.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Ps this forum is great for advice.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals