We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Learning to pretend, in a good way
Comments
-
Wow, has it really been a month since I last posted? I guess it must be the start of the gardening season

I got my annual bonus this month, and although not quite as much as last year, it has taken my debts down below the £25k barrier and into the '20s on my percentage chart :j:j and brought in my debt free date to nearer the start of 2019 instead of the end
- I'm aiming for end of 2018 if I can!
i never count on a bonus for clearing debts, it's too precarious these days - so it's lovely when it happens!
Updated signature pasted below for posterityExtra Payment A Week 2015: this week £1000 / total £1257.95
Lloyds CC: 1st Jan £3224.18 / today £1759.80 - 46% paid
LBM Aug 2013, Total Debt £31,992.06 Current Debt £24,859.38 - 22% paid back - Debt Free Date April 2019LBM Dec 2013, Total Debt £31,992.06 Debt Free Date June 20220 -
Brilliant news. Well done on the bonus and on putting it towards the debt monster.June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb
Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.
Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest0 -
Fab news Suziebabe and great to hear from you. Have a lovely weekend x0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards