Free Bike Health Check when you pledge to cycle to work on 12th Sept

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Free Bike Health check when you pledge to cycle to work on September 12th

https://www.cycletoworkday.org/free-bike-health-checks

Treat your bike to a free health check

We've enlisted hundreds of bike shops across the UK to offer Cycle to Work Day participants free bike health checks - think of it as an MOT for your bike. A trained professional will assess your trusty steed and give it a simple rating of either Green, Amber or Red. As you might expect, Green indicates your bike is in tip-top condition, whereas amber or red means it'd be advisable to book your bike in to the workshop before you tackle your commute - safety is paramount!
You can download a free bike health check form by clicking here. Once you have downloaded and printed the form you will need to check the list below to find your nearest participating retailer.
Why not give them a call or swing by with your trusty steed and take advantage of a free bike health check today!
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals