secured loan charges

Options
margymuggins
margymuggins Posts: 85 Forumite
HI was just wondering if anyone has claimed unfair charges on secured loans and mortgages as i have both G E MONEY/NATIONWIDE these charges happened 2yrs ago while i was fighting for life after by-pass op and hubby had to take time from work to look after me Some not all charges would never occured without the help from NATWEST after making a point of speaking to assistant to arrange D/D S/O so we would have everything in place she cancelled them have won from NATWEST but would like some advise about MORTGAGE/AND SECURED LOAN claims any help please from anyone who has or is having a go ANY HELP / ADVICE APPRECIATED THANX HOPE IVE POSTED IN RIGHT PLACE SORRY IF NOT

Comments

• petermb_2
    petermb_2 Posts: 1,565 Forumite
    Options
    There are major issues with secured loans and invariably there will be money due back to the borrower. Many will actually walk away from the loan or get all the money they paid back. GE Money secured loans will certainly be worth looking at with a number of issues in mind.

regards

Peter
    I am a former Broker, former IFA and former compliance officer, for my sins.

However, I have since seen the light.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport