Crown Paint Paper Samples - 3 Free Samples

edited 20 August 2013 at 11:32AM in Freebies (no spend required)
7 replies 4.5K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 20 August 2013 at 11:32AM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.crownsamplegiveaway.co.uk/

We have thousands of Crown Pure Paint® Colour Samples to give away, but hurry! They won’t be around for long, so get yours quickly while stocks last.

Can’t decide on colour?

Crown Pure Paint® Colour Samples are simple to use.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Crown says it has thousands of samples to give away, and these will be available to order until Sat 14 Sep. To clear up any confusion, these are A5 paper samples, not tester pots of paint. Delivery takes about 28 days. Thanks to sarah1972.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• Are these just pieces of coloured paper?
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tattybonce wrote: »
    Are these just pieces of coloured paper?

Simple to use, Crown Pure Paint® Colour Samples are large enough at A5 (15cm x 21cm) to tear off pieces to take them anywhere you want.
    And when you’ve finished with your Crown Pure Paint® Colour Samples? Simply recycle with your paper waste
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • I take it that's a 'yes' then. I will skip this one thank you :D
  • angelsmommaangelsmomma Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I just gave all my personal information for 3 pieces of paper. That will teach me to read the thread to the end.

In my defence I did take it to mean samples because it was posted by a board guide, perhaps you could put it in the op so that it is understood that they are not samples in the sense most of us would expect a sample to be.
    Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It’s the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
  • edited 19 August 2013 at 3:16PM
    sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 August 2013 at 3:16PM
    I can't believe I just gave all my personal information for 3 pieces of paper. That will teach me to read the thread to the end.

In my defence I did take it to mean samples because it was posted by a board guide, perhaps you could put it in the op so that it is understood that they are not samples in the sense most of us would expect a sample to be.

I have changed the title now to reflect paper samples, I wrongly assumed that people would read the details on the website linked before applying. I can see what you mean though, it did look like actual paint samples.
    I wonder if all the paint companies are going to go along this paper route?
  • VioletteVerteVioletteVerte Forumite
    146 Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks - I've ordered for a friend who is a teacher - they might be useful for people who do paper crafts too.
  • Cybi-PingCybi-Ping Forumite
    517 Posts
    I have to admit, I ordered these without reading further, I did expect it to be samples of actual paint. Hopefully they'll come in for something crafty.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals