Free Chapter 5 Wristband (FB)

Not tried myself but looks legit?

Get a Chapter 5 wristband!

image.ashx?i=2189_53273.jpg&b=2189&w=60&h=47&m=False

Get your FREE Chapter 5 wristband here...

Would you like a Chapter 5 wristband, featuring our gorgeous branding and 'Proud to be Bookish' slogan? All you have to do is enter your details below and we'll send you one - no charge!...
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,661 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks! :) I checked the T's & C's to make sure it was a UK giveaway. I though this info may be useful:

Open to participants living in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand only.

All of the first 3000 applicants, provided they have given valid mailing details and are residents of the countries mentioned above, will receive a wristband.

The giveaway offer will begin on 29/07/2013 at 15.00 BST, and end either when stock runs out or on 31/07/2014, whichever happens first.

Applicants will not receive confirmation as to whether their application has been successful, other than by the arrival of the wristband itself.
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,661 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Received this last week. Thanks for posting, sarah1972. :)
  • hello! thought i'd bump this as it's apparently back on again :)
    Chapter 5 FB app (not sure if the link is different)
    You'll never know if you don't try!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport