Pinecone payments

Options
quick question does anyone know how to change the way I get paid from pinecone? seem to be getting vouchers at the moment but I thought it was a paypal payment?

great site by the way if there are any pinecone reps on here!

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Email them
  • mikecmr
    mikecmr Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    simple as that?

tremendous, tvm
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think Pinecone may be rolling out Paypal. As a newbie I was getting LV's and they sent me an email couple of days ago stating that I could opt for Paypal and sure enough it is now an option on my account, whereas previously this was not the case.
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    Hi,
    Just a quick ?
    I have just completed my first survey and it comes up on the payment page but I didn't get a payment. Do they transfer into the PayPal the same day the payment is on the payment page or is there a delay?
    Thank you!
  • MidnightHour
    Options
    Hi,
    Just a quick ?
    I have just completed my first survey and it comes up on the payment page but I didn't get a payment. Do they transfer into the PayPal the same day the payment is on the payment page or is there a delay?
    Thank you!

I usually get paid within a day or two. you will receive an email saying payment has gone into paypal.
  • SC84
    SC84 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    If I remember right, I got paid in vouchers for my first couple of Pinecone surveys. I was then sent an email to ask whether I wanted to change to Paypal. I think you have to complete a few surveys before they offer Paypal as a payment option.
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    Thank you Midnight Hour ( I love that song!!!) and SC84. I appreciate your answers!:D
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I don't have a problem being paid in LV's- I mean we all have to buy food! Surely we'll lose out by choosing Paypal because of their fees?
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I don't have a problem being paid in LV's- I mean we all have to buy food! Surely we'll lose out by choosing Paypal because of their fees?

No you get full amount due to you. :T
  • finlay
    finlay Posts: 378 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ihave been with them for a few years and used to get paid by paypal but recently they told me they would pay in vouchers which I can redeem on the site for high street vouchers. Presumably they are fazing out pp. I am OK with this every little helps as they say.
    Snootchie Bootchies!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport